First 30 days free for new users!
Convenience of accessing your files online at anytime and from anywhere in the world.
Peace of mind. If you lose your computer - or worse - all of your data is stored securely on our servers, minimizing your downtime and allowing you to pick up where you left off.
The ability to run ChurchPro on your tablet or smartphone. (More Info)
Secure automatic backup and redundant storage.
Safe password protection.
Affordable low monthly rate.
Quick and easy setup.
90 Days of Free Unlimited Tech Support
Includes accounting, payroll, finance reports, vendor files, accounts payable, contributions and pledges, membership, e-mailing, and more!
Call now for a free demo: 443-640-6181 or 443-640-6393.
Four Ways to Order ChurchPro Online
1. Fax order form to 443-640-6111
2. Attach order form to an e-mail and send to email@example.com
3. Call to order: 443-640-6181 or 443-640-6393
4. Mail order form to:
Database Designs, Inc. PO Box 283 Forest Hill, MD 21050
- What features are included with ChurchPro Online?
- Almost all of the features in ChurchPro Complete are included in ChurchPro Online. However, check scanning/barcoding features, the ability to import photos, and the ability to send attachments from the email module are not included. This is done for security reasons. View ChurchPro Complete features here.
- Do I get automatic upgrades?
- No, upgrades and tax tables are sold separately. However, keep in mind that you are not required to upgrade every year and that you only need to upgrade your tax tables if you use payroll. You do get fixes and patches at no additional cost.
- Is tech support included?
- Like the standalone version, you will get 90 days of free tech support with your initial purchase and if you would like to add to that you may purchase additional tech support at any time for $249 per year.
- Can I use the standalone version and the online version simultaneously?
- No. The standalone version and the online version are separate products.
- I am currently a standalone user. Can my data be transferred from the standalone version to the online version?
- Yes, and once the data has been transferred you should only use the online version.